Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More Pics

I know they may seem a bit random, but I have post more of my pics through FaceBook (you can get there through my pictures page like before).
They are mainly of Portugal, with a bit of Spain thrown in at the end.
Also there are a few pics from the Body Works exhibit that was in town while I was in Lisbon. I just missed it in Vancouver before leaving, so I had to check it out here.
I have some great videos of the bull fight, but so far have been unsuccessful getting them up on youtube.

I'm in the process of trying to get accomidation and trains booked for the next 2 weeks. It now looks like I will make the 38 hour trip from Granada to Zurich and spend a week in Switzerland before meeting up in the South of France with Colin (as long as I can reserve all the trains I need...)

The heat has subsided slightly and it is down to a manageable 35 degrees. Tomorrow I have to get up early to wait in line to check out The Alhambra, which was the main reason I came to Granada. Apparently tickets are pretty hard to come by, so I plan on getting to the gate early and waiting it out.

As usual I have tons to say, but not the time to say it. I hope the pictues explain a bit of what I have been up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home