Saturday, August 04, 2007

What's the deal with Spain?

I wasn't back in Spain for 2 minutes, but when I got off the bus and made my way to the washroom the first thing I am greeted with more public masterbation - Buddy is just standing there shaking hands with Lil' José and nobody is paying any mind to it.

Anyways...
I am in Seville and like everyone said, it is hot. During the day it is around 45C (115F) and last night I think it dropped down to 32C (90F). I've only got one more day here before I take off to the south coast of Spain and will hopefully cool down a bit.

Just did the tourist thing around town today and will try to start booking future travel plans tonight. I am trying to work out a flight to Morocco later in my trip and have decided that Denmark needs to be added to my plans as well. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home