Tuesday, July 03, 2007

To Run, or Not to Run

I have made arrangements to start my trip next week by going to the San Fermin Festival in Pamplona. Unfortunately my flight gets into Madrid too late to catch a train straight there, so I will check out Madrid on the 12th, then head to up on the train on the morning of the 13th. I have been debating whether I should attempt to run with the bulls or not and thought that if I watched it one day, I would be able to decide if I was going to run the next. With the change of plans (as mentioned above), I will only be able to make it to the last day of running, so am pretty set on standing back as an observer. Also, after talking to a few people around here that are from Pamplona, I don't think risking injury would be the best way to start my trip...

Here are a couple videos (check out 1:10 of the second video...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home