Saturday, February 03, 2007

Single Bed Vaccancy

So I thought it was going to be another typical week, but there was a bit of a twist. To spare you the details, Brianne (by her own accord) is moving out, and after brief period of advertising and interviewing we have a new flatmate. He (Tyler) is from Perth and has been traveling all around for the past year or so, but is currently tending bar in Dublin, after doing the same in Galway for a few months. It should be a good change, and is fairly welcome after being the solo guy around here for the past couple months.

In other news, I had a bit of a change of pace at work this week. They were having issues with the new bottles of Guinness being shipped to Japan, so I got to run a bunch of compliance tests on them. It was a great break from the usual routine, but I just about shed a tear when we finished and had to pour all the beer out (~500L). Fear not though, I still managed to scrounge up a few free cases to take home for the weekend.

I plan on heading north tomorrow and doing a hike through the town of Howth. I'll probably post a quick note and some more pics if I manage to follow through and get out there.

On a final note - there are a few new sets of pictures up from the past couple of weeks.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home