Monday, November 27, 2006

Contact Info

So my mobile number is 085-7882996 (if you are calling within Ireland).
If you are calling from Canada I think you dial 011-353-85-788-2996.
From anywhere else in the world . . . I really don't know.

Also, although the job search continues, I have found a place to live! 3 of the girls I met at the hostel here in Dublin (who are also here on one-year work visas) found a place with 4 beds in the center of the city at a VERY decent price. I jumped on the offer of the room and we are now in the process of setting things up - right now it's looking like we're having a house warming/Christmas party on Dec. 9th.

If you are so inclined and want to send me something, or are in Dublin and want to stop by, here is my new address:

Trevor Schofield
14 Jervis Lane Upper
Mary Street
Dublin 1
Ireland

I'll get pics of the new place up once we get internet in out flat, as well as pics and a longer post about out weekend trip to Cork and Blarney!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

careful trev,
girls are evil

5:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home