Monday, September 01, 2008

A change of plans

So it turns out that in the off-season the transport options around this area of the world are a bit limited. I have found a bus going to Split, Croatia on Friday, so I am going to cut out Belgrade and Sarajevo from my plans and hang out in Budapest a few extra days. It's not ideal, but will make things a lot easier.
As it stands I will be in Budapest until Friday, then take the overnight bus to Split where I will spend two nights. From there I am catching a bus down to Dubrovnik for three nights. I have heard such great things about Dubrovnik - I can't wait. Even the guy at the hostel just overheard that I am going and couldn't stop spreading its praises. From Dubrovnik I am catching a ferry up the coast in order to catch a train to Ljubljana, Slovenia. That should take me up to about the 15th of September. On the 16th I meet up with Colin in Bratislava and we tour the Czech Republic a bit before I head to Munich for Oktoberfest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home