Wednesday, March 05, 2008

15 Seconds in the Spotlight

Working with accountants all day (as I do) has gotten me thinking more and more about finances lately. I have started following a few blogs that discuss Canadian money issues in particular, like the new Tax-free Savings Account that will be available right about the time I get back there. To get to the point, I started talking back and forth to one of the guys that runs one of the blogs. He asked if he could interview me for his site because although we have the same goals of reaching financial independence, I have taken a bit of a round-about route by making travel a priority.

His article can be found here if you are interested:

http://blog.canadian-dream-free-at-45.com/?p=375

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the new Shania Twain. :)

Dash

10:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home