Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wandering Victoria

So I'm not quite overseas yet (although I did have to take a ferry to get here . . .), but have started to do the touristy/sightseeing thing already regardless. So far it's all been the typical stuff, but figured I had to start somewhere with this whole travelogue/photo blog/etc., so here it is . . . soon.

Follow the Wandering Abroad Images link in the side panel to see the pictures I take along the way.

P.S. This whole "blogging" process is a work in progress, so feel free to leave comments about what you like and what doesn't work so well - I'm VERY open to suggestions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Floozie said...

your blog is my new happy place...
;)
;)
;)

4:23 p.m.  
Blogger Floozie said...

ps I'm going to link us...............................
for life....

4:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Trevor.

PS - Since work is so busy I think I'm going to start a blog of my own soon. I'm open to name suggestions. So far the best I have is "Armbarorama."

6:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home